Experimental kolab-z-push packages available

Thorsten Schnebeck thorsten.schnebeck at gmx.net
Tue Jul 6 00:11:23 CEST 2010

Am Montag 05 Juli 2010, 22:40:12 schrieb Alain Abbas:
> Hello
> Yes Thorsten Contacts are fully implemented in the 0.5 (anniversary....
> picture ... )
> if you want to have for the moment the Tgz for a manual installation see
> in the SVN
> http://kolabzpush.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/kolabzpush/tags/0.5/Install/
> there are a INSTALL readme file with the steps to set it and the Tgz
>
> I m updating the Wiki

Hi Alain,

thank for the infos. Seems to be a pretty interesting update :-)
Reading the INSTALL file I thinks it might be easier to go the 2.2.4 update way and use Christophs packages.
But my kolab server set-up is a little bit tricky: - master-slave-setup, vpn, smarthost, etc
So I have to prepare and check the update procedure to keep the downtime for my users low.

Hope I can test 0.5 and maemo N900 soon :-)

Bye

  Thorsten