looking around for synchronization tools

Lucio Crusca lucio at sulweb.org
Mon Dec 6 19:27:51 CET 2010

In data lunedì 06 dicembre 2010 19:03:00, Doug Finch ha scritto:
> Our experience with z-push has been quite different from yours.

Thanks for the kind replies, but I'm afraid now my confusion is even worse...
I've read the zpush page on the wiki, and... why should I use a Microsoft
protocol even if I have nothing that comes from MS? Isn't SyncML enough to
sync contacts and calendar? What's the drawback with SyncML?

A doubt... is kolab actually for me?