z-push with Nokia E90

Gavin McCullagh gavin.mccullagh at gcd.ie
Mon Aug 9 22:05:14 CEST 2010

Hi Alain,

thanks for the response.

On Mon, 09 Aug 2010, Alain Abbas wrote:

> I m working actualy on Nokia (N900) who i think
> use too the Mail for Exchange Connector
> just force the Folder mode for this device
>  with the web interface if you are in 2.2.4
> or with the command line utility
>  or add in the device list in the config.php tje DEVICE TYPE
> define("KOLAB_MOBILES_FOLDERMODE","iphone:ipod:ipad");
> add the DeviceType who see in the log

I think I tried to do this already by setting
	define("KOLAB_MODE",1);`
but maybe the other will work better.  I'll try your suggestion tomorrow.

I've noticed by the way that the timestamps in the logfile seem to be
written in GMT, taking no account of daylight savings time. This means that
during the summer, they appear to be an hour wrong.  Not a huge deal, but
a bit confusing.

Thanks,
Gavin