z-push with Nokia E90

Alain Abbas alain.abbas at libertech.fr
Mon Aug 9 19:37:28 CEST 2010

Hi Gavin
I m working actualy on Nokia (N900) who i think
use too the Mail for Exchange Connector
just force the Folder mode for this device
 with the web interface if you are in 2.2.4
or with the command line utility
 or add in the device list in the config.php tje DEVICE TYPE
define("KOLAB_MOBILES_FOLDERMODE","iphone:ipod:ipad");
add the DeviceType who see in the log

Alain
Regards