Partial Upgrade to 2.2.4

Thomas Spuhler thomas at btspuhler.com
Sun Aug 1 01:43:41 CEST 2010

On Tuesday, July 27, 2010 02:18:31 am Carsten Burghardt wrote:
> Zitat von Thomas Spuhler <thomas at btspuhler.com>:

> >> Well, I did the upgrade on Mandriva and it was easy. Richard Bos used
> >> the provide me with some help for 2.2.3 on Mandriva but going to 2.2.4
> >> is easy
> >
> > If you need the spec file, I still have them
>
> Yes please, I will give it a try.

Here are the Suse repos. download the srcrpm, install it as normal user with
rpm -ivh package.srm and you should get the source into a SOURCE directory and
the Spec file into the SPEC directory
somemething like
/home/user/rpm/SOURCE
and
/home/user/rpm/SPEC
Download the new source tarball fom the kolab repo into the SOURCE directory,
alter the spec file accordingly and try to build the package. Someone using
SUSE may can provide more detailed advice.

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/server:/Kolab:/UNSTABLE/openSUSE_Snapshot/src/

Maybe if you ask nicely, Richard Bos will help.

--
Thomas