Send/Recieve Mailproblem

Thomas Spuhler thomas at btspuhler.com
Sat Apr 10 18:14:03 CEST 2010

On Saturday 10 April 2010 02:32:36 am Richard Bos wrote:

> > Well, this is a test set-up and I am not sending e-mails to the real world.
> >  I am doing that from a kolab-2.1.0 installation that works on the same
> >  box. I appreciate the link to the trouble shooting web site, but I
> >  couldn't find anything there that I haven't seen already.
> >
> > I am attaching the info.log file. I hope some would see something there
>
> Is it possible to run without spamassassin and amavisd?  That would make it
> easier to follow the email trail in the logs.
>
> Is this okay???:
> Apr  7 20:03:11 localhost imap[28066]: TLS server engine: cannot load CA data
>
> What for value do you've for the filter log.  It's configured at in
> resmgr.conf.template at 194
> $conf['log']['name']             = '/var/log/kolab/filter.log';
>
> Do you have that log file (with your value):
> # ls -l /var/log/kolab/filter.log

$conf['log']['name']             = '/var/log/kolab/filter.log'
This was in fact empty like $conf['log']['name']             = ''
so is $conf['log']['type']             = '';

and there is nothing in the log before and after adding the name  and restarting kolab in fact, there is no log there
Where is the <TLS server engine: cannot load CA data> part configured? In fact this message doesn't show in the working kolab2.1.0 logs
BTW I have IRC  freenod #kolab with Nick OroValley

--
Thomas