Kolab-users Digest, Vol 65, Issue 34

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Tue Jul 28 10:53:40 CEST 2009

* Sasha Kacanski <skacanski at gmail.com> [20090726 03:33]:
> I did followed your suggested fix, but ran into the problem with PHP
> while rebuilding postfix sources...
> #openpkg rpm -ba postfix.spec

My mistake, you need to pass additional build options:

openpkg rpm -ba --define 'with_fsl yes' --define 'with_ssl yes' --define 'with_sasl yes' --define 'with_ldap yes' postfix.spec

> throws this error on modified or straight spec file...
> error: Failed build dependencies:
> 	pcre is needed by postfix-2.4.6-20080101_kolab
> Sounds like PHP and pcre did not get compiled prior to postfix to
> satisfy build dependencies. Should i compile PHP manually or exclude
> possibly from the postfix build.

I don't see any reference to php here, only pcre.

pcre should already be installed at this stage, but if it isn't, you
should try to compile/install it manually. Maybe check your build
log to see if it failed to build?

Regards,
Thomas Arendsen Hein

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrueck - AG Osnabrueck, HR B 18998