Kolab-users Digest, Vol 65, Issue 34

Sasha Kacanski skacanski at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 03:28:00 CEST 2009

Hi Thomas,
First, thanks for the proposed solution. Now I understand a bit better
why things did not work.
I did followed your suggested fix, but ran into the problem with PHP
while rebuilding postfix sources...
#openpkg rpm -ba postfix.spec
throws this error on modified or straight spec file...
error: Failed build dependencies:
	pcre is needed by postfix-2.4.6-20080101_kolab
Sounds like PHP and pcre did not get compiled prior to postfix to
satisfy build dependencies. Should i compile PHP manually or exclude
possibly from the postfix build.

Regards, --sasha