Kolab +samba

Sascha Schneider schneider at zawm.be
Mon Jul 20 00:31:48 CEST 2009

okay, now I see ...

gosa needs root rights to f.e. setup a /home dir for the users for user kolab
has no rights on doing that.
So I could install the gosa webinterface into the kolab-www folder to use the
openpkg-apache and migrate my existing openpkg-ldap like here
http://wpkg.org/kolab/

of course the advantage of installing openpkg-samba and keep using
openpkg-ldap would be that only one folder exists (/kolab) that has to be
backuped to tape to have most of the system.

But your right, will torture my testinstallation a little bit to find out
more.

Greetings from belgium, Sascha