Question About Kolab and Cyrus Mail Boxes

Joseph Hardeman jwhardeman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 16:26:06 CET 2009

Saim,

Thanks for the response, I did login via Horde and the Inbox was there,
but the Sent items folder wasn't generated.  I just responded to another
response asking if they knew the files that are used to generate the
Inbox and other folders so that I can modify on my end to generate these
folders I want.

Thanks

Joseph