Syncing Win Mobile

Micha Kersloot micha at kovoks.nl
Thu Aug 20 10:18:57 CEST 2009

Hi,

> don't know how frequent Nokia is with their Firmware but would you be so
> kind to find out the version of your phone and add it to the Connector.
> This way we might be able to track issues with different Firmware.

This is probably the 3 firmware i've installed in 2 / 3 years, so there appeare
new firmware versions reguraly. Allthough sofar i've only found issues on the
kolab/horde side, mainly in detecting new/changed entries.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Micha Kersloot

http://www.kovoks.nl/
KovoKs B.V. is ingeschreven onder KvK nummer: 11033334