Syncing Win Mobile

Alexander Schröter webmaster at computational-chemistry.org
Wed Aug 19 23:14:26 CEST 2009

Perfect we need more people adding their information. Just one thing ... I
don't know how frequent Nokia is with their Firmware but would you be so kind
to find out the version of your phone and add it to the Connector. This way we
might be able to track issues with different Firmware.

Thank you and Regards Alexander