kolab on openSUSE natively is a little bit back

Carsten Burghardt carsten at cburghardt.com
Wed Apr 29 20:58:05 CEST 2009

Am Mittwoch, 29. April 2009 20:40:26 schrieb Carsten Burghardt:
> - kolab daemon stops immediately after I start it. The only message I can
> see is in /var/log/messages that kolab is shutting down after the manager
> logged in via plaintext to imap

Some more information on that:

SYNCREPL Debug: Creating LDAP connection to LDAP server
L: Connecting to LDAP server `127.0.0.1:389'
L: Binding to `cn=manager,cn=internal,dc=inovox,dc=de'
SYNCREPL Debug: LDAP connection established
L Debug: LDAP operations are asynchronous
SYNCREPL Debug: Async checked
SYNCREPL Debug: Control created: mode=1; cookie=; reloadHint=0
SYNCREPL Debug: Search created
SYNCREPL Debug: searchCallback: mesg->code = `2', mesg->msg = `Sync control :
cookie parsing error'
SYNCREPL: Aborting
K: Abnormal child exit status encountered, aborting
K: SIGINT/SIGTERM detected, kill()ing children
L: Shutting down
K: Exiting