2.2.1/Horde: unable to save filter settings mor than once?

Albrecht Dreß albrecht.dress at lios-tech.com
Wed Apr 15 14:19:52 CEST 2009

Am 15.04.09 11:21 schrieb(en) Christian Funke:
> the same happened to me just now. Saving filters was working fine and
> now it suddenly stopped.

As you could re-produce the problem, this seems to be a real issue - I
just added it to the tracker (see
<https://www.intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue3555>).  You may want to
join the nosy list there to stay updated.

> I investigated it a little and can track it down to the fact that the
> weblcient does not store the new filters in the users.prefs file. The
> filter rules on the server are actually correctly updated.

I didn't dig into the php scripts, but actually the ingo prefs system
correctly picks up any changes from th eui, but apparently the storage
backend isn't triggered correctly as to flush the data into the .prefs
file.  As I'm no php expert, I didn't look into the very details, but
as flushing the .prefs file *does* work for other sub-system's
preferences, I believe it's a small issue.

Best, Albrecht.