2.2.1/Horde: unable to save filter settings mor than once?

Albrecht Dreß albrecht.dress at lios-tech.com
Wed Apr 8 20:51:12 CEST 2009

Hi all,

more from testing Kolab 2.2.1, self-compiled on Ubuntu 8.04.2/i386:

1. run "rm
/kolab/var/kolab/www/client/storage/test1 at my-domain.com.prefs"
2. Log into horde with the traditional UI.  Horde says "Last login:
Never".
3. Select "Spam filter" on the log-on page, set the level to 4 and
select a folder.  Then click "Save and enable".  The filter script
looks fine.
4. Log off, and log on again with the same account.  Again, select
"Spam filter", and now change the spam level to, say, 1 and click
Save.  Again, the script looks fine.
5. Log off, and log on again with the same account, select "Spam
filter".  The spam filter settings are back to those from step 3.  If I
click the "Script" button *without saving the filter before*, Horde
shows a script reflecting the settings from step 3, but sieveshell
still reports those from step 4.

The same seems to happen with *all* filters, e.g. instead of the spam
filter, I tried to set different recipients for forwarding.  The first
time, Horde saves the value, any subsequent fails.

For forwarding, I could make Horde save the new settings by clicking
"Save and disable", and then immediately "Save and enable", but that
trick doesn't work for the spam level.  Weird...

Any ideas?

Thanks, Albrecht.