Toltec/Kolab

Neil Price nprice at gibb.co.za
Wed Oct 15 13:02:37 CEST 2008

I'm testing the Toltec connector on Kolab(I'm using it to write this
message). The setup is a bit strange though I understand that is because of
flaws in Outlook (big surprise).

Calendar sync works fine, I find incoming email handling strange.

As I understand it, Toltec downloads the mail through pop3 and then syncs it
back to the server. This did not appear to work until I noticed a 2nd Inbox
in Horde/Imp with the same emails that Outook sees. So I have 2 inboxes, is
that the way it is meant to be? The documentation is silent on this issue.

Anybody ever tried Open Connector beta (http://openconnector.org/) with
Kolab?