Privileged networks

Paul Douglas Franklin pdf at yugm.org
Tue Nov 11 18:53:29 CET 2008

One thing I appreciate about Kolab is the privileged networks such that
the bad guys cannot use my SMTP server to send out messages.
I have just come across a problem in the settings for privileged
networks.  I have one individual who is wanting to travel around with a
laptop, and I thought it appropriate to set him up with a VPN to access
his email.  (Horde is still in my future.)
When I attempt to add his address, it allows him to send e-mails, but
then no one else can.  All I thought I did was to add his to the end of
the list as 10.8.2.10/24.
Given that I want the following to be privileged, what would be the
appropriate list for the privileged networks field?
127.0.0.0
192.168.*.*
10.8.2.10
--Paul

--
Paul Douglas Franklin
Computer Manager, Union Gospel Mission of Yakima, Washington