LDAP not Restored

Paul Douglas Franklin pdf at yugm.org
Tue May 27 19:05:00 CEST 2008

Ok, that went thru as html.  I found where I went wrong.  So this should
be plain text.

Alain Spineux wrote:
> On Sat, May 24, 2008 at 3:09 AM, Paul Douglas Franklin <pdf at yugm.org> wrote:
>
>> I ran the restore without it registering any complaints.  But when I
>> tried to log in to the web interface, I got the following message:
>> Errors:
>> Could not bind to LDAP server: invalid credentials.
>> I don't know whether the credentials were valid when I ran the bootstrap
>> routine.  I didn't test at that point.
>>

> Did you try to login with other users ?

I should have specified that I got the message as soon as I loaded the
main web page, before I ever entered the username and password.  I did
attempt to login as manager despite the grim outlook, but I did not try
as another user.
Given this further information, would it still be good to try Gunnar's
suggestion?
--Paul

--
Paul Douglas Franklin
Computer Manager, Union Gospel Mission of Yakima, Washington