Groupaccounts

Saim Kim s.kim at hia.rwth-aachen.de
Mon May 26 12:51:13 CEST 2008

Hello,

I'm not quite sure how the group accounts work:

I can setup a new group account but how can I add other users to this
group? Or do the other users have to use this account to access the
group calendar. I'm asking because I would like to setup a group were I
can add users to. So, when a calendar (or any other folder) should be
shared the administrator only has to add the group and not every single
user manually.

Best regards,
Saim

Dipl.-Ing. Saim Kim
Lehrstuhl fuer Medizinische Informationstechnik
Helmholtz-Institut fuer Biomedizinische Technik
RWTH Aachen
Pauwelsstr. 20, D-52074 Aachen
---
Web:   http://www.medit.hia.rwth-aachen.de/