General problem with connectors

Volker Stoppe Grenzlaeufer at gmx.net
Sun Mar 16 16:11:22 CET 2008

Am 14.03.2008, 16:46 Uhr, schrieb Gunnar Wrobel <wrobel at pardus.de>:

> Your problem description is still a little bit too vague and it would
> be good to have a reliable failure scenario. On the other hand this
> may be a little bit too much as you are just in a testing phase. So
> all I can say is that the Toltec connector has proven rather reliable
> in my hands.

Thanks for the help Gunnar! My problem was a misunderstanding in the
concept ouf Outlook folders. Now its clear to me that the folders are not
the list below the folders. I am not very familiar with Outlook. For me
its a very goog groupware but crappy mail-client. Toltec works quite
stable at the moment! Now i will test out some other features.

Greetinx

Volker