two questions

Jan Vergeer j_vergeer at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 24 21:15:05 CEST 2008

Hello,

I am running kolab 2.2 release 3.
I just upgraded from a previous version of kolab.
When I create a new user, the horde webinterface looks very different (nicer!) compared to the webinterface of users for which an account was created in the previous version. How can I reset the horde webinterface to the new look, for existing users?

And I am unable to delete a certain account. The admin webinterface keeps telling me "User Deleted, awaiting cleanup...". But the cleanup never happens (I have this error since december 2007). Can you help me to fix that problem?

Thanks in advance.
Jan Vergeer