Hot to add users in blacklist?

Alessio Cecchi alessio at
Tue Jan 15 12:01:32 CET 2008

Il Monday 14 January 2008 14:22:41 hai scritto:
> I put my blacklist inside postfix, that way the mails never reach the
> queue!
> The magic is "check_sender_access pcre:$config_directory/reject_sender,"
> And here is my reject_sender with some smaples:

on my server i have setup postfix like this:

## Kolab Policy Server
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = check_sender_access
        permit_mynetworks, permit_sasl_authenticated,
        reject_unauth_destination, reject_unlisted_recipient,
        check_policy_service unix:private/kolabpolicy

And /kolab/etc/postfix/access_deny is like this:

spam at REJECT

I'm using also fecthmail so unwanted e-mail come in from "permit_mynetworks",
so check_sender_access need to be firts.

Alessio Cecchi is:
@ ILS ->
Assistenza Sistemi GNU/Linux ->
@ PLUG -> ex-Presidente, adesso senatore a vita,