Problems with enterprise Kontact and LDAP lookup

Michael S. Mikowski z_mikowski at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 03:28:25 CET 2008

I am using the enterprise Kontact client:

Kontact
Version 1.2.4 (enterprise 0.20070907.709405)
KDE personal information manager
(C) 2001-2004 The Kontact developers
LDAP is working fine here.

Here is a screen shot (I hope the list will allow this), since it is the
easiest way to illustrate.  Items in red I have edited to protect the
guilty.  Not certain which ldap server is used, however.

Sincerely,

Mike