Kolab on Debian Etch

Saim Kim s.kim at hia.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Apr 8 16:22:49 CEST 2008

Hello,

since I couldn't get Kolab 2.2 rc 2 with Horde not to work  on my Etch
system I tried to step down to Kolab 2.1 release version. Strange thing
is, that I have to reenter a password for every newly compiled package.
This takes a long time. I used the "# sh obmtool kolab 2>&1 | tee
kolab-build.log" command as described in the readme of the sources.

Now, I'm quite unsure if I should rather spend my time to check if the
Kolab 2.1 release version works or better spend some time to get the
Kolab 2.2 rc with Horde to run on the Etch system? It would be really
great if the Etch users out there could help me out here :-)

Greets,
Saim

Dipl.-Ing. Saim Kim
Lehrstuhl fuer Medizinische Informationstechnik
Helmholtz-Institut fuer Biomedizinische Technik
RWTH Aachen
Pauwelsstr. 20, D-52074 Aachen
---
Web:   http://www.medit.hia.rwth-aachen.de/