Email-Delegates problem

Roy Hoobler roy at connectcomputing.com
Sun Oct 21 21:56:57 CEST 2007

Hi Divan,
Very good idea.  I had a client that has three "networks", I had to add them
to the config to get it to work, and if an IP changes or they get a new one,
they have problems.

One, not a great, solution is using squirrelmail.  I usually put that in a
directory and configure it, if people are at a remote location (traveling),
they can get to their email.  It is pretty easy to put on top of kolab.

Thanks,

Roy