Email-Delegates problem

Divan Santana divan.santana at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 21:48:52 CEST 2007

Hey Everybody :)

I would like turn off the feature that prevents authorised senders(connected
via 465 with username/password) from sending if the from address is not
a "valid sender".

I really need to turn this off and have a big problem with this because of the
following:
I have admin at example.com addresses which I had to specify
in /kolab/etc/postfix/virtual .
Also in that file I specified aliased domains.

So now if I send emails from admin at example.com or user at example2.com (aliased
domain) then it rejects me with invalid sender message even though I'm
authenticated.

I know a work around is to allow your ip range to relay but I can't do this as
people connect from public ips that are dynamic.

Anyone have any ideas on how to switch this off?

I would have though it would be somewhere in main.cf but I could be wrong.

Any ideas would be much appreciated.
--
Divan Santana

Skype:                  DivanSantana
Gtalk/MSN:              Divan.Santana at GMail.com

Love God, Love People, Love Life!