kolab-2.2-beta2; OpenPKG error: unexpected EOF

Alan Murrell lists at murrell.ca
Sat Nov 3 04:43:17 CET 2007

OK, so I can now report that the installation went through with no errors,
however I seem to have two problems, one of which may not be Kola
related...

  1.) the "snakeoil" certificate doesn't seem to have been installed into
'/kolab/etc/apache/ssl.crt'.  No indication that it was generated.
Apache of course fails to start, unless I comment out the lines in
'/kolab/etc/apache/apache.conf' that have to dowitht he SSL certs.  Is
there a way to generate them on the server?

  2.) All te services are running, but I cannot connect to any of them
(tried telnetting to ports 25, 110, and connecting to the webserver on
port 80 from Firefox)

Thanks! :-)

-Alan Murrell