OK - nearly there I think

Simon Powell cabletastic at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 23:29:06 CEST 2007

Right,
After following the 'everything that can go wrong - did' route today
with my install onto Ubuntu 7.04 I now have Kolab 2.1 and the Horde
web front end installed and starting. However , even though I have
added a user thru the webadmin site and indeed from the CLI neither
of these users can log in to their mailboxes. If I test by trying to
telnet to the IMAP or POP ports I get a bad user/password combo and
cannot log into the mail accounts - anyone know what I am doing wrong
here please?
Cheers
Si