new horde package with new kolab RC1, impossible to login as manager

Guillaume Sartre guillaume at hotlobster.eu
Thu Feb 8 14:49:44 CET 2007

Thanks for the tip, it does the job.

Now I can access admin pages. I reported my changes to the templates too.
Everything is ok.

> Can you describe the bug you experienced or submit a a bug report at
>https://www.intevation.de/roundup/kolab/? This way I can try to
>improve the script.

I don't remember exactly the problem I had when installed horde with the
script. But on what I remember it was only a package name issues.
For example in your package list downloaded by your script, you have twice
horde_framework:
- horde-framework-3.2_cvs-20070202.src.rpm
- horde-framework-3.2_cvs-20070124.src.rpm

Has the script downloaded booth, it tried to compile and install booth too.
Then other related package were complaining about bad dependencies.

Some package have changed in RC1 since the Beta4 release so I had to rename
some package names in the tuto install procedure

All the rest goes smoothly for installing. Only one bug, it installs horde
with sendmail by default in mailing  parameter, so you have to manually
configure it to use local smtp server if you want to be able to send email.

Other little bug, users configurations options (like sidebar widht )  are
not kept after the session ( I think it's because config files are
overwritten by templates isn't it ? )

Cheers