Install Problems

Piyasena Dürst Piyasena.Duerst at traum-welten.com
Thu Aug 2 09:38:01 CEST 2007

Hi

I have problems to get Kolab up and running on Suse 10.2

I followed this guide.

http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Kolab2_Installation_-_Source

System: AMD64

Ram: 2 GB-Ram

Latest Suse packets installed. If offred, I installed the 32-bit and the
64-bit packets of the necessary tools (gcc etc.)

It’s a standard installation which is up-to-date.

My Admin is using xen for securing some vulnerable services. But that
shouldn’t be a problem either. No apparmor and no SELinux.   SuSE2firewall
is on.

I know that earlier versions of OpenPKG  have Problems with the gcc 4 and
higher but as I read that should be solved in Version 2.5 which is used in
Kolab 2.1. Is this still a problem?

Is Kolab nown to work on Suse 10.2?

You find the log’s here: http://85.14.216.47/kolab.tar

Please let me know if you need further informations.

Thanks for your help.

Piyasena Duerst