IMAP Migration Tool?

Markus Feilner lists at feilner-it.net
Mon Apr 9 12:44:07 CEST 2007

Am Sonntag, 8. April 2007 03:25:02 schrieb Webb, Paul:
> Hi to all,
>
> I'm running Kolab2 rc1, per the instructions in the Horde wiki.
>
> I've gotten my server up and running and created users for each of the
> domains it handles. All is working fine, here. I'm now ready to migrate
> my accounts from Exchange to Kolab.
>
> The problem is, I've haven't found a migration tool that works well. Has
> anyone had luck with the IMAP Migration Tool? Even after extensive
> hacking, I can't get it to work. Is there a better migration tool to go
> from Exchange to Kolab?
>
> Thanks (in advance!)
> Paul

Have you tried imapsync, a perl skript that works very well - I have not tried
it with exchange, but one of my employees might have, I could ask him this
week .... the last link below is about imapsync and exchange (but the other
way round...)
:-)
http://directory.fsf.org/imapsync.html
http://freshmeat.net/projects/imapsync/
http://www.linux-france.org/prj/imapsync/dist/
http://www.msexchangefaq.de/migration/sendmail.htm
--
Best Regards - Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Markus Feilner

Feilner IT Linux & GIS
Linux Solutions, Training, Seminare und Workshops - auch Inhouse
Kötztingerstr 6c                93057 Regensburg
fon regensburg                  +49 941 8107989
mobil                           +49 170 3027092
www: www.feilner-it.net mail: mfeilner at feilner-it.net