SyncKolab 0.4.27 is out

Andreas Gungl Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de
Thu Nov 2 13:18:55 CET 2006

Hi,

For those of you who want to play with calendar synchronizing, this release
contains some important fixes:

    - incorrect handling of the organizer of Kolab-XML events
    - incorrect mail address of attendees of Kolab-XML events
    - wrong format of the alarm time in Kolab-XML export
    - bad format of multipart messages used to store Kolab-XML events
    - event duplication if an already read event has been deleted
      on the server
    - usage of calendar manager in Synckolab which made the calender
      view to disregard the assigned color for events

Best Regards,
Andreas