Question about Master/Slave

bud.golf4 bud.golf4 at laposte.net
Wed Jun 21 09:37:35 CEST 2006

hello,

1 question, i have already install a kolab2.1 server in a
company in spain, it is working fine, i want to install a
second kolab in another place in france, it's the same company
but they are using another domain name. We have a VPN
permanent, i have try to use master/slave funcionnality for
the second installation but i have see that he copy also the
smarthost for send email trough my ISP,

So my question is , it is interresant for me to use
Master/Slave for two domain name different ?
it is possible to have a different configuration for the
smarthost with a master/slave config ?

Thanks.

Accédez au courrier électronique de La Poste : www.laposte.net
3615 LAPOSTENET (0,34 €/mn)