Proposal of a bounty program for horde fixup and enanchments?

Helge Hess helge.hess at opengroupware.org
Fri Jun 16 12:35:20 CEST 2006

On Jun 16, 2006, at 09:47, Jan-Oliver Wagner wrote:
>> Imho kolab would really need a boost of activity in order to compete
>> with other solutions like opengroupware.
> Its hard to compete with millions of VC.

Would be cool to have millions of VC - we, unfortunately, don't have
them ;-) So if you actually want to "compete" against OGo, thats the
incorrect approach ;-) Well, there are other highly funded projects
which you might have in mind, but they are not really "taking off"
either (neither in terms of development activity and definitly not in
terms of community), despite payed publicity.

Anyway, not sure why free software projects can't think about ways to
work together instead of thinking about approaches to compete against
each other.
Eg the OGo project is recommending Kolab as an email backend since
the very beginning.

Greets,
   Helge