setting up kolab in a home network

Alan Hartless harty83 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 20:13:16 CET 2006

> Get a static IP address and a domain name. It's not expensive. gandi.net
> has worked well for my for quite a few years. It includes DNS in the same
> low price.
> The go from here.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I would rather not spend money on something
that I know that I can get to work for free.  The thing is that I had this
all working (mail and everything) before.  But I decided to try out a couple
other groupware servers, and like an idiot, I deleted the Kolab server.  I
decided that kolab was the best and so came back to it.  But now I can't get
it to work. With everything I seem to try, I get "Error while uploading
folder" (see previous email).  Like I said earlier, the only time I can get
it to work is if I have hartysdesktop or localhost as the server and mail
domain, but then postfix doesn't work right so mail isn't being delivered.