How to change mailfiter ("BANNED CONTENTS ALERT")

Dietmar Hummel dietmar.hummel at gmx.de
Mon Feb 13 12:31:06 CET 2006

Hi!

My kolab-installation is up and running. But i cant figure out, where i can
change the configuration of the mailfilter.
If i try to submit a mail with attached tar.bz2 i get the following back:

----------->8------------

BANNED CONTENTS ALERT

Our content checker found
    banned name: multipart/mixed | application/x-tbz,.bz2,myfile.tar.bz2
| .tar,myfile.tar | .exe,.exe-unix,[some_filename_part]
in email presumably from you (<[myemail at mydomain.de] >),
to the following recipient:
-> [someone at somewhere.com]

Our internal reference code for your message is 17267-08.

Delivery of the email was stopped!

The message has been blocked because it contains a component
(as a MIME part or nested within) with declared name
or MIME type or contents type violating our access policy.
.
.
.

What i want is the "full programm" of spam and virus-check
in incoming mail but just a virus-check in outgoing mail.

Can someone help?

Dietmar Hummel