forward to multiple email accounts

Ger Apeldoorn g.apeldoorn at argoss.nl
Wed Dec 6 07:45:33 CET 2006

It's really very simple, just extract it to a web-accessible directory and set
the conf/servers.php to point to itself. (I believe it even does that by
default)

Just have a look at the INSTALL file.

Then, you can logon using your Kolab credentials and manage your filter rules.

Ger.

--
ARGOSS: your partner for atmospheric, marine & coastal information
P O Box 61

Confidentiality Notice & Disclaimer
The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the
use of the e-mail addressee(s) shown. If you are not that person, or one of
those persons, you are not allowed to take any action based upon it or to
copy it, forward, distribute or disclose the contents of it and you should
please delete it from your system.

ARGOSS Holding BV and its subsidiaries do not accept any liability for any
errors or omissions in the context of this e-mail or its attachments which
arise as a result of Internet transmission, nor accept liability for
statements which are those of the author and not clearly made on behalf of
ARGOSS.