forward to multiple email accounts

Divan Santana divan.santana at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 16:05:14 CET 2006

On Tuesday 21 November 2006 13:01, Hamish wrote:
> 1) If the email addresses to forward to do not change and there are only a
> few groups that need to be sent to, you could simply add a distribution
> list and forward to that.
>
> 2) Smartsieve [1] is very easy to set up, and quite a quick and powerful
> way of building sieve filters using a web GUI. I have this set up on a
> couple of installs and it works very well.

Hi Hamish and others,

Thanks for the TIP on the above! Option 1 is likely what I'll go for.

I'd like to try Smartsieve as you recommended but quite sure how to
install/configure it to work with Kolab.

Is there a wiki or something that can help with this?
--
Divan Santana

Skype:          	DivanSantana
Gtalk/MSN:		Divan.Santana at GMail.com