razor, pyzor, dcc, etc.

Hamish lists at subvs.co.uk
Mon Aug 7 11:59:18 CEST 2006

Has anyone got this working well on a non-gentoo system? There are a couple of
confusing points, for example, there seems to be 2 locations for SA config
files:

/kolab/etc/mail/spamassassin/
/kolab/etc/spamassassin/

I have in /kolab/etc/mail/spamassassin/v310.pre the line "loadplugin
Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Razor2" (from the gentoo template, after running
kolabconf - changed the path to be under kolab), I have also tried copying
the local.cf and v310.pre to /kolab/etc/spamassassin, and restarting amavis,
but I cant see any sign of it running. In the amavis.log, I see
/kolab/sbin/amavisd[27301]: Module Mail::SpamAssassin  3.001000
but nothing about razor, maybe because this is for SA, rather than amavis? Is
there something else to configure?

I have installed razor using cpan from kolab's perl, put the (modified)
templates from the gentoo/kolab site into my templates dir and run kolabconf,
but still not getting anything - could anyone give any tips? (kolab 2.0.3)
Thanks,