razor, pyzor, dcc, etc.

Ger Apeldoorn g.apeldoorn at argoss.nl
Mon Aug 7 13:13:15 CEST 2006

Op maandag 7 augustus 2006 11:59, schreef Hamish:
> Has anyone got this working well on a non-gentoo system?
Yes, my server runs RHEL4.

> There are a couple
> of confusing points, for example, there seems to be 2 locations for SA
> config files:
>
> /kolab/etc/mail/spamassassin/
> /kolab/etc/spamassassin/

Same in my setup. I believe /kolab/etc/spamassassin/ is the only one beiing
used.

> I have in /kolab/etc/mail/spamassassin/v310.pre the line "loadplugin
> Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Razor2" (from the gentoo template, after
> running kolabconf - changed the path to be under kolab), I have also tried
> copying the local.cf and v310.pre to /kolab/etc/spamassassin, and
> restarting amavis, but I cant see any sign of it running. In the
> amavis.log, I see
> /kolab/sbin/amavisd[27301]: Module Mail::SpamAssassin  3.001000
> but nothing about razor, maybe because this is for SA, rather than amavis?
> Is there something else to configure?

Try to put the line in /kolab/etc/spamassassin/init.pre
(disable (move) the template in that case) and restart.

> I have installed razor using cpan from kolab's perl, put the (modified)
> templates from the gentoo/kolab site into my templates dir and run
> kolabconf, but still not getting anything - could anyone give any tips?
> (kolab 2.0.3) Thanks,

If you still cannot find it, you can try running amavis in debug mode:

opa
openpkg rc amavisd stop
amavisd -c /kolab/etc/amavisd/amavisd.conf debug-sa
(runs in foreground)

Good luck,

Ger.
--
ARGOSS: your partner for atmospheric, marine & coastal information
P O Box 61

Confidentiality Notice & Disclaimer
The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the
use of the e-mail addressee(s) shown. If you are not that person, or one of
those persons, you are not allowed to take any action based upon it or to
copy it, forward, distribute or disclose the contents of it and you should
please delete it from your system.

ARGOSS Holding BV and its subsidiaries do not accept any liability for any
errors or omissions in the context of this e-mail or its attachments which
arise as a result of Internet transmission, nor accept liability for
statements which are those of the author and not clearly made on behalf of
ARGOSS.