Kmail + Kolab

Sven Richter sssssrichter at gmx.de
Thu Oct 13 17:31:26 CEST 2005

Hi everybody,

i installed kolab 2.01 from the debian rpms on
an actual kubuntu breezy release.

Everything went fine, i was able to start
the server and its services, i was able
to add a user.

Then i started kolabwizard on the same computer,
and entered the information.
So far so good, then i started KMail.

Checked the Unhide Options like it was said in
the client documentation.
I fetched the mail and i got the folders Calendar,... .

And when i add a new user in the kolab resource
i get a Mail in my new contact Folder with the
following content:

This is a Kolab Groupware object.
To view this object you will need an email client that can understand the
Kolab Groupware format.
For a list of such email clients please visit
http://www.kolab.org/kolab2-clients.html

and a kolab.xml file attached.

Can somebody tell me where the problem is?

Thanks in Advance
Sven Richter