Aliases help

Bryan Gauthier thagoat at
Fri Nov 11 18:57:24 CET 2005

Hello, first use of mailing list here. I am trying to figure out how to
create an alias in kolab, so that all mail sent to that alias gets delivered
to all the other kolab email accounts. For example, alias would be
bob at , when mail is sent to bob at I want sandy at
mark at randy at all to get a copy of the message. I do not want
bob at to be a real email account, just an address that the server
forwards to everyone else. I don't know if that even makes sense. Please
advise and thank you in advance for your time.