Not currently in TRANSACTION state

Eric Hameleers alien at nl.ibm.com
Fri Nov 11 13:18:49 CET 2005

Thomas Krause (Webmatic) wrote:

> Hello,
> I cannot setup "Vacation" or "Forward Email" with the
> Frontend. I get always:
>
> Errors:
> Not currently in TRANSACTION state
> Script was:
>
> require "vacation";
>
> if header :contains "X-Spam-Flag" "YES" { keep; stop; }
> vacation :addresses [ "xx at abc.de" ] :days 7 text:
>
> I installed the kolab server some days ago. Beside adding
> users to kolab if changed the manager password using
> /kolab/bin/kolabpasswd.
>
> How could I fix this problem?
>
> Kind regards,
> Thomas.

Whenever I have this problem with a user in Horde (not using Kolab by
the way, but your problem is a Horde frontend problem, not a Kolab
problem) I managed to find the following as a workaround:

* Open de "Vacation" rule in the rule editor;
* Edit anything in the rule (like adding a space somewhere in the text)
* Save the rule
* Toggle activation/de-activation of the Vacation rule twice

It should be working again at this point.
By the way, this problem occurs only with some users, and I never
found out why this error occurs with them and never for others.

Eric

--
Eric Hameleers