kolab2 2.0 + kontact - can't get it to work...

Till Adam adam at kde.org
Wed Jul 6 09:41:01 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 06 July 2005 09:41, Thomas Ribbrock wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 06, 2005 at 07:52:08AM +0200, Andreas Gungl wrote:
> > Some things to test before going on might be:

> The message count on those folders does not change when I make a new
> event, be it an appoinement, a ToDo or a journal. I've set "automatic
> save" to 1minute and I've manually selected "Save" after each creation.
> I also can see no activity whatsoever in either the webserver log or the
> freebusy log on the server - it looks as if kontact just isn't sending
> anything. <sigh> kolab looks just *so* promising, but I *have* to get
> the client to work. :-/

Can you please check what exactly the resource is called, that you set up? In
KOrganizer's resource view (Settings -> Sidebar -> Show Resource View, in
case it's now there currently) right click on the entry and select "Show
Info". Tell me the contents of the message box that is shown there. Do the
resource folders show up, in the Resource View?

Till