kolab2 2.0 + kontact - can't get it to work...

Thomas Ribbrock admin_slox-e at itsef.com
Wed Jul 6 10:08:30 CEST 2005

On Wed, Jul 06, 2005 at 09:41:01AM +0200, Till Adam wrote:
> Can you please check what exactly the resource is called, that you set up? In
> KOrganizer's resource view (Settings -> Sidebar -> Show Resource View, in
> case it's now there currently) right click on the entry and select "Show
> Info". Tell me the contents of the message box that is shown there. Do the
> resource folders show up, in the Resource View?

"Resource View" is the lowest one, which says "Calendar" on top and has
that little tree with entries in it, right?

That tree starts with "Kolab Server", which is checked. "Show Info" on
that one gives:
"Kolab Server
 Type: Calendar on IMAP Server via KMail"

The subentries of the tree are:
"Kolab Server/inbox/Calendar"
"Kolab Server/inbox/Journal"
"Kolab Server/inbox/Tasks"

Show Info for all three shows the same as for "Kolab Server". All three
are checked.

Cheerio,

Thomas