kolab ldap using SQL backend

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Sun Jan 30 18:46:12 CET 2005

Am Samstag, 29. Januar 2005 12:52 schrieb digitalphoto:

Hi,

> is there an easy way to use postgres or mysql as a backend with openldap in
> kolab?

Yes it is possible though what are you aiming for?

See also: http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-devel/200001/msg00024.html
and: http://www.section6.net/help/openldap.php

> can be it an option when we setup kolab?

I recommend to firstly use the Kolab builtin bdb do all the tests and then
later migrate to the mysql backend.

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany