Need some Docs.......

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Jan 19 09:56:36 CET 2005

On Tuesday 18 January 2005 12:20, Stefan wrote:
> I want to write a perl-script, which converts the calendar on my SE P900
> (typically in VCAL format) to Kolab-XML. Are there any docs available,
> regarding this topic?

What is the motivation behind doing this?
Usually a sync software would do the work... or are you turning
your SE P900 into a kolab2 client? :-)
(Almost seems like a subject for kolab-devel. )

Start at the kolab-format documentation from CVS.
Of course there are additional documents about vCalendar.

http://www.cyrusoft.com/sieve/