Need some Docs.......

Stefan stefan at organet.com
Wed Jan 19 10:43:27 CET 2005

> > I want to write a perl-script, which converts the calendar on my SE P900
> > (typically in VCAL format) to Kolab-XML. Are there any docs available,
> > regarding this topic?
>
> What is the motivation behind doing this?
> Usually a sync software would do the work... or are you turning
> your SE P900 into a kolab2 client? :-)
No bad idea! :-)

Syncing the device is not sufficient.
In the meantime I explored this thing a little bit more and now I'm going
another way:
There is no working kitchensync-plugin for the P800/P900/P910. On the other
hand, there is no multisync-plugin for korganizer.
What I want to Do is: Sync the phone with multisync and its backup-plugin.
Convert the resulting files into one big .ics-file and move it to
~/.kde/share/apps/korganizer. Than import this file with korganizer with
"Kalender zusammenführen"!
Is there another - perhaps much more easier - way??

> Start at the kolab-format documentation from CVS.
> Of course there are additional documents about vCalendar.
Okay!

> > And second: Are there any docs regarding Sieve? I want to create an
> > additional mailbox-account for "mobile access" (security reasons) and
> > want to filter the mails in my primary mailbox and copy selected mails to
> > this "mobile-mailbox".
>
> http://www.cyrusoft.com/sieve/
Thanks!

Stefan