LDAP : Too much connexions ...

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Mon Jan 10 22:19:12 CET 2005

Am Montag, 10. Januar 2005 19:23 schrieb Martin Konold:

Hi,

> I will come up with a src.rpm for testing.

Everyone with the "Too much connections problem" please test the following and
report success/failure. If things look better the change will go into Beta 2.

I sofar only tested with Evolution because I have no OE at my hands.

# wget
http://www.erfrakon.de/projects/kolab/download/testing/imapd-2.2.8-2.2.1_kolab.src.rpm

# /kolab/etc/rc --eval all env

# /kolab/bin/openpkg rpm --rebuild  --define "with_group yes" \
--define "with_ldap yes" --define "with_annotate yes" \
--define "with_atvdom yes" --define "with_skip yes" \
imapd.spec

# /kolab/etc/rc imapd stop

#/kolab/bin/openpkg rpm -Uhv \
--force imapd-2.2.8-2.2.1_kolab.i*-kolab.rpm

#kolabconf

# /kolab/etc/rc imapd start

Greetings,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany