Freebusy URL

Andreas Gungl Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de
Thu Jan 6 13:21:20 CET 2005

Am Donnerstag, 6. Januar 2005 12:08 schrieb Bernhard Herzog:
> Andreas Gungl <Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de> writes:
> > No matter what value I set in Kontact (CVS, about 2 days old), the
> > annotation is not set resp. added.
>
> For me, the folder properties dialog showed
>
>   Generate free/busy and activate alarms for: [Admins of this folder]
>
> at first, even though incidences-for wasn't present.
>
> I changed that to "Nobody" and synched.  Then the annotation was there.
> Later I changed it back to admins because I wanted to see FB information
> after all.
>
> Have you synched after the change?  In my experience it's very easy to
> forget that when trying to debug such problems.

Hell, I'm pretty confused now. Of course I kno wthat syncing is important
and I did it. I even added an event to make sure the folder is changed
somehow.
Nothing happend. I switched to plain auth to be able to capture the
conversation with ethereal. Nothing has changed, the annotation was not
set. Running Kontact a second times and syncing only the one Calendar
folder, suddenly the annotation was added (and I saw the appropriate lines
in the tcp stream).
I did the steps very carefully and I really can't see a reason why the
annotation was added in the second try. Changing it now to another value
works as expected.

Anyway, I don't see the pfb updated after I've added about 3 new events.
Using http to retrieve the ifb gives me still an empty f/b list. Any idea
what I can do to get back to normal behavior or to track down further?

Andreas